Involved in a car accident? You may be able to recover financial compensation for your injuries, property damage, or noneconomic damages such as emotional pain and suffering. Accidents, such as car accidents, are the third leading cause of death in the United States, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Car accidents can be minor, causing whiplash and minor lacerations only, or major, resulting in permanent disability, disfigurement, or death.
Auto accidents can involve much more than simply going through the claims process with your insurance company. If your accident involved a tire defect, there is a possibility you could sue the tire manufacturer. If your accident involved a commercial vehicle like a semi-truck, you could potentially sue the trucking company. Contact our Orange County car accident lawyers for a free review of your legal rights and options!
WHY WORK WITH A LAWYER?
The biggest mistake victims make after being injured in an auto accident is to believe that they will be fairly compensated by the at-fault party’s insurance company. This is simply isn’t true. Insurance companies are in business to make money, and they do whatever they can to minimize claims. By working with an experienced injury attorney, you can focus on recovering while a professional handles your claim. You can also improve your chances of being fully compensated.
Why choose Shield Litigation, LLP?
- Our legal team has recovered millions in compensation for clients
- Our nationally recognized attorneys have secured record-breaking verdicts and settlements
- Our lawyers have been recognized in the list of “Best Lawyers in America” and by Super Lawyers® Magazine
- We personally attend to our clients and offer individualized service
- We work cases on a conditional fee agreement; if we don’t win, you don’t pay
- You can learn more about our firm and our attorneys on our website.
CASES WE HANDLE
Our Orange County car accident attorneys draw from decades of combined experience to help victims injured in all types of auto accidents. We also focus on representing auto accident victims with catastrophic injuries – including brain injuries – and families who lost their loved ones in fatal traffic collisions. Examples of the types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Driver distraction collisions
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Head-on crashes
- Rear-end accidents
- Driver error / negligence
- Serious injuries
- Wrongful death
- Defective auto parts
- Commercial truck accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Uninsured motorists